Film Pass 2017
Film screenings are complemented by lively and informative Q&A sessions with cast members and filmmakers.
There are a plethora of terrific films to be seen and consumed at AFF, many that will be on the verge of release, and that you’ll later discover are Oscar® nominees. (You can tell your friends, “I saw it before it opened at Austin Film Festival, sucka!”) You’ll look at our eight-day film schedule and feel like an eight-year-old at an Amy’s Ice Cream counter. So many movies, so little room! Lordy, what on earth do I choose? AFF will be screening film and television premieres galore, plus competition films, documentaries, script readings, etc. with all-star line-ups and Q&As by your favorite writers, actors and filmmakers.
What do I get with a Badge?
- all of the advantages of the Film Pass with priority entry into films; AND
- daytime panels with unparalleled networking opportunities; and
- insider access to the best screenwriters and filmmakers in the industry; and
- entry to the exclusive late-night parties* where you just might meet America Ferrera, Wes Anderson, Oliver Stone, Mike Judge, Luke Wilson, and more.
- Buy your Badge now!
*For admittance into parties, all attendees must be 21 or over.
*various levels and add-ons available
What do I get with a Film Pass?
Your Film Pass gets you into:
- Opening Night Premiere
- Centerpiece Premiere
- Closing Night Premiere
- Film Pass Party*
- 8 days of the best indie and studio films around!
*must be 21 years old or over to attend Film Pass Party.
Travel & Lodging
It’s never too early to start planning. Book your trip to Austin now!
Be sure to check out the special offers for AFF members (applicable??)