Film Passes are now available for purchase at The Long Center and will soon be available at The Paramount Theatre box offices!
The Long Center 3M Box Office
701 W. Riverside Dr.
Monday-Friday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
The Paramount Theatre Box Office
713 Congress Avenue
Monday-Friday 12:00PM – 5:30PM or through first half of show on show nights
Saturday & Sunday: Show Service Only (2 hours before showtime)
Film screenings are complemented by lively and informative Q&A sessions with cast members and filmmakers.
There are a plethora of terrific films to be seen and consumed at AFF, many that will be on the verge of release, and that you’ll later discover are Oscar® nominees. (You can tell your friends, “I saw it before it opened at Austin Film Festival, sucka!”) You’ll look at our eight-day film schedule and feel like an eight-year-old at an Amy’s Ice Cream counter. So many movies, so little room! Lordy, what on earth do I choose? AFF will be screening film and television premieres galore, plus competition films, documentaries, script readings, etc. with all-star line-ups and Q&As by your favorite writers, actors and filmmakers.
What do I get with a Badge?
- all of the advantages of the Film Pass with priority entry into films; AND
- daytime panels with unparalleled networking opportunities; and
- insider access to the best screenwriters and filmmakers in the industry; and
- entry to the exclusive late-night parties* where you just might meet America Ferrera, Wes Anderson, Oliver Stone, Mike Judge, Luke Wilson, and more.
- Buy your Badge now!
*For admittance into parties, all attendees must be 21 or over.
*various levels and add-ons available
What do I get with a Film Pass?
Your Film Pass gets you into:
- Opening Night Premiere
- Centerpiece Premiere
- Closing Night Premiere
- Film Pass Party*
- 8 days of the best indie and studio films around!
*must be 21 years old or over to attend Film Pass Party.
Travel & Lodging
It’s never too early to start planning. Book your trip to Austin now!
Be sure to check out the special offers for AFF members (applicable??)