2022 PRODUCED DIGITAL SERIES COMPETITION
Early Bird Deadline: March 25 ($40)
Regular Deadline: May 16 ($50)
Late Deadline: June 24 ($55)
Extended Deadline: July 8 ($60)
- This form is NOT for submitting to the Scripted Digital Series Category, Screenplay & Teleplay Competition, or Film Competition.
- You are able to submit your film either as a private password-protected streaming link or as a DVD copy through the mail (please double check to be sure that it works and that it is formatted as a DVD that plays on DVD players, not a data disk).
The WRiters Conference
Did you know we have a Conference? We do! Invest in your career and join us in Austin. We deliver the biggest names in screenwriting and storytelling, then we stand back and watch them joyfully share their hearts and souls and guts with you to help make you a better writer, and we also watch them turn to you for some payback inspiration (not B.S., happens all the time, read our testimonials), which proves that you should indeed come on down to Austin Film Festival. Buy your Badge now!
Refund Policy (please read before you submit)
Once an entry payment has been received we cannot provide a refund. If a payment is disputed by an entrant for any reason, the entrant may be subject to any transaction fees or similar amounts incurred by AFF in connection with the dispute. AFF reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject or disqualify any ineligible entries, without a refund.
Badge refund requests for the upcoming Austin Film Festival must be in writing and sent by U.S. first class mail or email to email@example.com, postmarked by July 15, 2022. All refunds will incur a $75 processing fee. After July 15, 2022, all payments are non-refundable for any reason, including but not limited to illness, acts of God, or travel-related problems. All merchandise, Badge add-ons, Film & Food tickets, Film Passes, Competitions entries, Virtual Summer Film Program classes, membership, individual film tickets, special events, AFF Presents, Virtual Badges, or Conversation in Film purchases are non-refundable for any reason.
In the event that Austin Film Festival has to cancel our physical event, Badge and Film Pass Holders (only applicable to live event purchases) will have the following options:
- A full refund of your 2022 Badge or Film Pass
- Apply the purchase price of your registration towards our virtual experience if applicable* (Depending on original purchase price, you may owe additional funds for your Virtual transfer)
- Transfer your registration to 2023’s Austin Film Festival Live event (dates TBD)
- Support our organization by donating the price of your Badge or Pass to our organization as we continue to support the writing community! Austin Film Festival is a year-round 501(c)(3)non-profit organization.
Badges are non-transferable and are the property of Austin Film Festival, Inc.
Refunds will be issued either via the original method of payment or other method approved by Austin Film Festival, if such original method is not available. AFF does not refund unused credentials. Unused credentials cannot be credited for future year’s attendance.
Badge and Film Pass privileges may be revoked at any time for any reason without liability to Austin Film Festival. You hereby release and hold harmless Austin Film Festival, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, successors, assigns, and licensees, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims resulting in attendance of an Austin Film Festival, Inc. event.
Special events may require purchase of a separate ticket for entry. If you have any questions about the Festival, your membership, Badge, or Film Pass purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-FEST (3378).
Please take a look at the complete Store Policies for more refund and health & safety details.
Payments are accepted through PayPal by account transfer or credit/debit card. Submissions are not complete until payment is made. Once an entry payment has been processed we cannot provide a refund. If a payment is disputed, the account holder may be subject to any fees
Using a mobile or tablet to submit online?
FYI – Our online forms are easier to use on desktops and larger browsers.
When you click submit on this form, you’ll have the option to be added to our newsletter as notifications are sent through this system. You can opt-out any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.