Upload Your Badge Photo
Our Badge Upload form is temporarily down. Please submit your photo via email to email@example.com
Badge Photo FAQ
Your photo should be cropped to clearly show just your face (no sunglasses or hats). No other faces/people should appear in the image. The file should be in a .jpeg or .png format. The file should be no larger than 1MB.
If you purchased multiple badges, each person should upload their photo separately.
Your confirmation number can be found inthe confirmation email that was sent to you after your purchase, the order receipt you printed or on your order confirmation page (a link was provided in your confirmation email).
If you don’t have photo editing software, follow theses steps for formatting:
- Go to www.pixenate.com. Click on ‘Choose your image to edit’ near the top left corner of the home page.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button and search your computer for the image you want to crop
- Once you have selected your image, click ‘Upload this image.’
- After the image is uploaded click the ‘CROP’ tool button (the button with the scissors).
- Move the cursor arrow over your photo, then click and hold down the mouse button, and drag horizontally to create a square area over your face. If you make a mistake then click ‘Cancel’ and start again, otherwise click ‘APPLY.’
- Click the ‘SAVE to DISK’ button and then save the file to your computer. Upload the cropped photo using the form above.
The deadline for uploading your photo is October 17, 2015.
For you have any questions regarding submitting your photo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-478-4795